This moisturizer contains, among other things, vitamin E and can be used both as a day and night cream. Vitamin E comes from ingredients such as sea buckthorn extract, sunflower seeds and macadamia nut oil, and helps the skin absorb Vitamin C more efficiently. Also contains 'Sea Buckthorn' (Hippophae rhamnoides) which is a common beach shrub and is rich in amino acids, acts as an excellent natural peeling while promoting the reconstruction of skin cells for a softer skin.
- Maximizes and boosts the effect of vitamin C serum, is used to advantage in combination with e.g. Pure Vitamin C 21.5 Advanced Serum and Natural Vitamin 21.5 Enchancing Sheet Mask
- Moisturizes and strengthens the skin barrier
- Prevents various signs of aging on the skin and loss of elasticity
- Free from parabens, artificial fragrance, dyes, mineral oil and phenoxyethanol
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and irritated skin.
Size: 50 ml
Use as a final step in your morning and evening skin care routine by massaging it in with light circular motions. Finish by lightly pressing with the palms over the cheeks, forehead and chin.
Hippophae Rhamnoides Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexane diol, Betaine, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Hydroxyet hyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloolymer Dimethyl Acrylate Olive, Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Beeswax, Dimethicone, Ma cadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Panthenol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, E thyl Hexanediol, Allantoin, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Ethylhe xylglycerin, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Lim
- Can you use this every day?
Answer: Yes, this cream can be used daily.
- Can this be combined with Vitamin-C?
Answer: Yes, this cream contains Vitamin-E which together with Vitamin-C boosts each other's effects. So you get more out of both this cream and your Vitamin C product if you combine these.