My autumn routine
Now comes autumn and thus also colder and drier air. Then I boost up my routine with lots of hyaluronic acid, AHA and PHA acids as well as wonderful moisturizing sheet masks and night masks. I also raise the level of vitamin c serum to a variant with higher% ascorbic acid to boost glow and elasticity.
I do not usually use sheet masks as often during the summer, but now in the autumn with weather changes and colder air, I run a sheet mask at least every other day and sometimes every depending on how the skin feels. A tip is to sometimes apply a sheet mask in the morning to get a good foundation for your make-up, without a dry and crackling feeling. It is also possible to bathe this over the make-up for a natural glow and soft skin during the day. Dr ceuracle royal white propolis ampoule.
My new favorite for fast and effective mornings is dr ceuracle cica regen anti dust sun gel which contains moisturizer and sunscreen (spf 50) in one and the same product! It is very important to use sunscreen every day (even in winter) because the sun's rays are the biggest culprit when it comes to wrinkles and pigment spots all year round. This can be mixed on the back of the hand with its bb-cream or foundation or applied before your make-up.
Klairs black deep cleansing oil. Massage into dry skin, add a little lukewarm water and massage until you get a soft white consistency, then rinse everything off with lukewarm water.
2. Dr ceuracle pro balancing morning enzyme wash. Pour some powder in your hand and add a few drops of water and work up a foam. Massage into the entire face for about 60 seconds before rinsing with lukewarm water. Now the skin is super smooth and soft, ready to absorb and get the maximum effect from the rest of the routine,
3. Dr ceuracle hyal reyouth toner. Pump out 2-3 pumps in the hand and then massage into the entire face (even under the eyes). This can be used in several layers for an extra plump and moisturized effect. You can read more about this type of layering method by reading about the 7-skin method via this link.
4. Make p: rem idebenone lifting ampoule. Push out about 2 pumps (one on each cheek) and then massage into the entire face (even under the eyes).
5. Dr ceuracle royal vita propolis ampoule. Drop a drop on each cheek and massage into the entire face (even under the eyes). This is also good to finish your make-up with by dripping 2 drops in the palm of the hand, warming the hands against each other and then gently pressing the palms against the cheeks and forehead to give a natural glow and prevent the make-up from crackling during the day.
6. Dr ceuracle cica regen anti dust sungel. Massage a click over the entire face and let it sink in for a while before applying bb-cream or foundation. You can also mix this with your bb-cream or foundation on the back of the hand before application if you want to reduce the steps in your routine.
Klairs black deep cleansing oil. Massage 2-3 pumps on dry skin, add a little lukewarm water and massage until you get a soft white consistency, then rinse everything off with lukewarm water.
2. Dr ceuracle tea tree purifina 30 cleansing foam. Work up a lather and massage into the entire face ica 60 seconds before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
3. 3 times / week –by wishtrend tee trea enzyme and powder wash. Here I use a little only water for an extra exfoliating effect. For a more exfoliating effect, add just a few drops of water. If you want a milder effect, add a little more water for a larger foam.
4. once / week where ceuracle match claypack.
5. 3 times / week- By wishtrend mandelic acid 5% prepwater (preferably not the same day as the step above) - use with a cotton pad for more exfoliating effect
6. Dr. ceuracle hyal reyouth tones, massaging and patting all over the face.
7. 3 times / week (the days I do not use mandelic acid or tea tree enzyme powder wash. By wishtrend 21.5 advanced vitamin serum. This treat is a really glow game changer! Do you want life, luster, elasticity and even skin tone with fast results, this is a winner! I massage it all over the face, but it is also possible to use this as a dot marking in areas where you have pigmentation or have extra tired and dull skin.
8. 2 / week By wishtrend hours long gauze sheetmask. Leave on for up to 40 minutes when watching a movie or reading a book, take off, throw away and let the essence sink in.
9. 2 / week hyggee tightening and firming mask. Leave on for 10-20 minutes before throwing it away and letting the essence sink in. The straps behind the ears make it very easy to multitask with this, I usually take the opportunity to do my Pilates exercises when I use this.
10. Dr ceuracle hyal reyouth ampoule. This serum is perfect in autumn and winter as it is packed with various hyaluronic acids that moisturize extremely effectively and for a long time. Drop a drop on each cheek and massage into the entire face (even under the eyes).
11. Dr ceuracle hyal reyouth night cream. This one also has alot of hyaluronic acids and moisturizes long and much. Massage it all over your face and wait a while until it has sunk in before moving on to a night mask if necessary.
12. About 3 times / week Make p: rem peel me radiance night pack. Now that it's getting colder and drier, my skin sometimes needs an extra step in the evening. This delicacy contains glories like hyaluronic acid and PHA. PHA is a very mild acid that works even for the most sensitive and it works all night to gently remove old dead skin cells and help produce new ones. Put it on as the last step in the evening and wake up with super smooth skin with GLOW!