My name is Ebba and I work with GLOWiD's social media and online store. Now in the autumn we start a new concept where we in the team at GLOWiD present our own favorites to you I am first out and here are my 5 favorites this fall and winter for sensitive skin!
This kit suits you who want
Strengthen the skin barrier
Protect skin from cold weather, exhaust fumes and dirt
I have very sensitive skin and often react to active ingredients, especially now when the air gets drier and it gets colder outside. My 5 "Must Have" products are therefore suitable for you who are extra sensitive (eg mild rosacea) and dry but who still want to glow and get a smoother skin tone with radiance!
1. Klairs Supple Preparation Unscented Toner has been a favorite since it was launched a couple of years ago! Sensitive skin can sometimes react to essential oils, which makes this fit me perfectly as this version does not contain any oils and is completely odor-free. I use this morning and evening and clap my hands, often in several layers for an extra moisture boost. A tip is to soak the toner in Klairs Toner Mate 2 In 1 Cotton Pad which you can then put on areas where you feel red or dry, I usually put them under the eyes in the morning - like a mini-sheet mask.
2. Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop I think will be in my bathroom cabinet for the rest of my life - it's so good! A serum that is full of good ingredients such as ceramides, green tea and probiotics. It gives the feeling of an oil serum (without containing any oil), but sinks quickly into the skin, which makes it work just as well in the morning as in the evening. I use this after toner, sometimes I can also mix it with a more active serum (eg vitamin C serum) to dilute the active ingredients.
3. By Wishtrend Hours Long Moisturizing Gauze Sheet Mask. A sheet mask that moisturizes for up to 40 minutes. As we now approach ice ages, I am happy to prepare with a long-acting sheetmask! This contains, among other things, the ingredient niacinamide which gives a clear skin tone and minimizes pores.
4. Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask. It may not be possible to miss that I'm a big Klair fan. This vitamin E mask can be used in many different ways - as a day cream, primer or night mask. It moisturizes while reducing irritation and redness and evens out skin tone. In the morning I take a thinner layer of the cream after toner and serum. I experience that the make-up "sticks" better and that the skin gets a natural glow when I have Vitamin E Mask under make-up. In the evening I take a thicker layer, either directly after serum or after a moisturizer if I feel extra dry.
5. Make p: rem Safe me Barrier cream. Make p: rem is a brand that suits us sensitive super well! Only soothing and moisturizing ingredients that do not irritate the skin. I use this moisturizer mainly in the evening as it is a little thicker in consistency. A very moisturizing cream that softens the skin and protects the skin. Contains only 17 ingredients of which 92% are completely natural.
Psst! This product also comes with a smaller Barrier Cream 20 ml and the cleanser from the same brand Make P: rem Safe Me Relief Moisture Cleansing Foam 20 ml 3. Perfect if you are going out and traveling!
The whole kit is at a 30% discount, 25-27 Oct! Suitable especially for you with sensitive, dry skin and / or eczema / rosacea.
/ Ebba <3